Welcome to Rockhill Mennonite Community!
Rockhill Mennonite Community, a continuing care retirement community situated on 44 picturesque acres in beautiful Bucks County, Pennsylvania, provides amenities, conveniences, and services designed to enhance the quality of life for each resident and encourage them to live each day to its fullest.
Community Day at Rockhill • Saturday, September 12 • 2:00 – 5:00pm
Rockhill is celebrating 80 years! Come join the celebration.
- Admission is FREE.
- Bring your appetites because there will be plenty of food.
- Pig roast dinner by donation. Contributions will support our Benevolent Care Fund.
- Stick around for water ice and birthday cake.
- The Poets will be performing a live concert! Bring a lawn chair or blanket.
- The kids will enjoy face painting, balloon sculpting, and carnival games.
- The car show will feature a ’54 Mercury and ’76 Corvette, among many others.
- Tour the art gallery, garden, nature trail, and model apartments.
- Event parking will be at the locations listed below. Bus transportation will be provided. Derstine’s Inc. (3245 State Rd, Sellersville, PA) and CSR (3235 State Rd, Sellersville, PA)